Patina Gel Stain & Topcoat - Fusion Mineral Paint
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Gel Stain is an oil based coating available in 4 gorgeous colors: Double Espresso, Black, Greystone, and Patina. It has similar characteristics to our Stain & Finishing Oil, however with Gel Stain, it can be applied to virtually any surface with no prep (other than cleaning off the cobwebs!) to a surface that has been previously finished, scratched, painted etc. It’s a game changer!
Patina – Just as the name states, our “clear” Gel Stain and Topcoat is a very durable finish that will give your piece a patina affect.
- This product is a Brush On and NOT a wipe on or wipe back product.
- Use a natural bristle brush or a roller to apply.
- Dries to the touch in 8 hours and can be re-coated at that time
- Has a thicker gel like consistency – each color varies.
- Long open time and Self Leveling.
- Comes in Quart size only in 4 different colors.
- 1 Coat looks like a stain. Subsequent coats get more opaque.
- Satin Finish.
- Laminate, Lacquered, previously painted or coated surfaces.
- Damaged or Scratched surfaces
- Almost a no prep product- just clean and remove any wax or grease. No sanding or de-glossing required to apply this.
- Extremely durable. Excellent for Flooring and heavy use kitchen table tops etc.
- Works on Bare Wood surfaces for a beautiful satin finish.
CLEAN UP AND CURE TIME
- Gel Stain is Oil Based
- Mineral Spirits for clean up
- Dries to the touch in 8 hours
- Cures in 5 Days
We Also Recommend
.5" Linea Grasshopper Flat Tape Decorator Trim
Sale price $ 200 $ 2.00
Save $ 16
1.1 or 2 Yards of Perennials Tatton Stripe in Patina Indoor/Outdoor Fabric
Sale price $ 3888 $ 38.88
Save $ 66.12